In the past months we have been actively working on adjusting our protocols in order to provide you a safe enviroment to stay. Besides our interiour renovation, we have also done our best to implement the new hygiëne and safety measures in a way that will minimally impact the comfort that you are used to.
In a nutshell, we present you the measures that we have taken in regards of the coronavirus.
- We maintain a general social distance of 1,5 meter
- Plenty spots available in the hotel to wash or desinfect hands
- Breakfast buffet is not availble yet, however we are curently working on possibilies to provide in-room service.
- We take precaution measures in the hotel and with cleaning the rooms
- Extra attention will be paid to 'contact surfaces' in the public areas, like tables, door handles, etcetera
- In the hotel, we ask our guests to follow our guidelines. If the guest does not comply to these, management has the right to remove the guest(s) from the hotel without giving a refund.
- If guests are showing symptoms like runny nose, cough and fever etcetera, the hotel has the right to refuse entrance.
Did you book non-refundable rate and want to modify or cancel? Please read following information here first and contact us.
For the latest general in-country updates and guidelines regarding the coronavirus / COVID-19 please visit the following websites: