Open and happy to welcome you!
In the past months we have been actively working on adjusting our protocols in order to provide you a safe enviroment to stay. Besides our interiour renovation, we have also done our best to implement the new hygiëne and safety measures in a way that will minimally impact the comfort that you are used to.
In a nutshell, we present you the measures that we have taken in regards of the coronavirus.:
- We maintain a general social distance of 1,5 meter
- Plenty spots available in the hotel to wash or desinfect hands
- We take precaution measures in the hotel and with housekeeping
- Special attention will be paid to 'contact surfaces' in the public areas, like tables, door handles, etcetera
- We monitor our guests if they are showing symptoms upon arrival like runny nose, cough, fever etcetera. For the overall safety, the hotel may refuse entrance in such case.
- Adjusted houserules for guests apply during the stay, read here
And because we care...
- Pre-arrival online registration available to optimize check-in process
- Self check-in desk is available in the lobby
- Support through WhatsApp, from wherever you are
- Self online check-out
In the hotel, we kindly ask our guests to follow our guidelines.
If the guest does not comply to these, management has the right to remove the guest(s) from the hotel without giving a refund.
Did you book non-refundable rate and want to modify or cancel? Please read the following information first and contact us:
For reservations between 19 March 2020 - 15 May 2020
For reservations between 19 December 2021 - 14 January 2022
For the latest general in-country updates and guidelines regarding the coronavirus / COVID-19 please visit the following websites:
City of Amsterdam
Government of The Netherlands
RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment)